CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pain Is No Joke

So I haven't been feeling myself for a couple days now. This pain in my hands, legs, and back has been kicking my butt. One may ask, "How can you be hurting so much if you have no feeling in those areas?" I don't know, but I can't dismiss the fact that I'm hurting. My fingers feel like I have them balled up while simultaneously sticking them with stick or push pins. My legs and back feel like they are on fire and I keep getting these internal shocks going through my leg. The one direction I thought that I could lay and be comfortable isn't working for me anymore. Something is going on and it needs to be fixed immediately. This aching isn't going to get it.

I was once told that a man who was paralyzed told his doctor that he was hurting. The doctor replied that it was all in his head. The paralyzed man told the doctor if he was to hit him with a hammer, would that just be all in his head?

I wish a doctor or anyone would tell me that my pain is in my head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just so excited to read that you are having pains in your legs, back, hands or wherever else. I hope this does not sound bad to you but it might be a great thing that you are having these pains. I hope these pains are a sign that things are about to get better and some changes are about to be made. Hallelujah, God is Good!!

Anonymous said...

I been thinking the exact same thing. Let the Pains begin, cause God knows they have already begun for us. I'll bear your pains if you walk again. Shock my leg.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your support.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I have this feeling that I want to say something, but I know anything I say will be wrong or inadequate. I just came to visit, read a few posts, and felt pretty moved by your writing. Anyway, Just saying hello and best of luck and God's blessings on your school endeavors.