CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Does He Think This Is A Joke?

My brother has proven to me that he really is crazy or out of touch with reality, IMO. He told me that it is a good thing to be hurting or feeling dizzy. Why? This is his response anytime I say I don't feel good: "That just means you're healthy." I guess it's not too bad because sometimes I smile on the inside when he says it, but NEVER should I let him in on this secret. Note: Anyone who is reading this and knows him, I would appreciate it if you don't tell him about this. You may say, he can read it for himself. Trust me, he isn't the least bit interested in reading a blog, so he will not be coming to this site unless someone encourages him.

Okay, back to why I think he is crazy. He brings me pancakes and says, "Keep on eating pancakes, you're going to be sick." Actually sick wasn't the word, but I believe in the power of the tongue, so I choose not to write or repeat what he said. Anyway, we start to talk about the power of the tongue and he says that "the power of the tongue" means from God's tongue. That statement told me that "something isn't right up there."

Now don't get me wrong, I love him dearly, but he needs a little help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now he is too old to be thinking like that.

Anonymous said...

He been needing help for a very long time, since birth. If you just realizing that he thinks that way then you have been lost for a long time now.