CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Trip to the Beauty Shop

Tuesday I went to the beauty shop to get my hair done. This trip was long overdue. I hadn't been in a minute because my beautician has been out of the shop for about a month, and I have refused to allow my mom to hotcomb my hair. Well, we get to the shop, and I get my hair washed and head to the dryer. After my hair is dried, my beautician says, "I have been wondering who you look like and I saw your grandmother and thought that's Kim without the curl." Anyone who knows me, knows how this made me feel. I won't go in detail. We quickly get off the topic of who I look like, and my niece says, "Wow, look at your hair, I like that." I'm happy she approves.

My trips to the beauty shop have improved tremendously. Maybe this is because I now like my hair. At the time of the car accident I had hair, but after surgery, a halo, and other things hair is not supposed to go through, my hair came out. I was devastated and prayed hard for my hair to return. My hair has indeed returned and I am so elated. Now if I can just get someone to style it in a way that I approve.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do your hair and you do approve. Sorry I'm not there all the time to take a part in that responsibility. But I must say your hair has grown tremendously. It's almost impossible for me to do it like I used too. But any way it was way over for your trip. Thanks to the beautician.