CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One of Them Days

As I think about what I want to write about, Monica's song One of them Days comes to mind. It seems like the perfect title for the day I had. Nothing significant happened. I basically slept alllll day, not because I was sleepy or tired, but because I just didn't want to be awake. It seems kind of sad, and in fact, if I'm being truthful, it is sad, but that's how I felt. I don't think I'm depressed or anything, I just didn't feel like dealing with life and reality today. I think I have a right to give myself a day when I dismiss EVERYTHING and do me, as my friend would say. But all in all, it was productive in the sense that I got some much needed rest. Hey, gotta look at it half-full.

0 comments: