CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No Need to Feel Inadequate

I'm so thankful for my friends. My true friends are very important and whether they know it or not, are a crucial part of my life. Because yesterday was not one of my better days, I was a little down. I received a phone call shortly after writing my post yesterday, and unbeknownst to my friend of how I was feeling, she starting reading to me from a book I had given her. The topic was on not feeling inadequate. She said most people compare their lives and situations with other people and thus begin to feel inadequate, but this is not something we should do. As she was talking I began crying because I was so amazed that she had called and with no warning, in essence ministered to me and encouraged me at exactly the right moment. I thanked her for her friendship and encouragement and said God was using her to reach me. Oh, what a mighty and all-knowing God I serve.

0 comments: