CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Monday, June 16, 2008

What Do Dreams Mean?

So it is said that everyone dreams and does so nightly, even if one doesn't remember the dream. The question was asked at http://disaboom.com/ do people with disabilities walk or ride in their dreams. It got me to thinking about my own dreams and how I was moving from one location to another. I guess mobility is not that important in my dreams. Lately I have been dreaming, but can not see below my waist, so who knows whether I'm walking or riding. Well, last night I had a kinda weird dream. In the dream I was walking, and that's fantastic and all, but the part that confused me was how I came about walking.

So here's the dream: The dream takes place in our old house in the living room. My sister and I are upset with one another and begin arguing. I have no idea why, it's no apparent in the dream. I get on the phone in hopes of ignoring her. This infuriates her and causes her to do the most unthinkable act, she gets on the other end of the phone line and tells a friend, "She's paralyzed, she's been hiding that from you!" I am so upset with her and in response I hang up the phone. She runs out the house, but get this, I'm so mad that I get up and run after her. crazy, huh? This action surprises her, but I'm slow to come to reality, so it takes a minute for it to register what has happened. Some way or another we end up in a convertible car. don't ask, I have no idea.

I don't know if dreams are subconscious or compilations of a day's events, either way in my dreams, I'm walking which is great in my book.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had several dreams about you walking. I remember 1 in particular. I was sitting in the living room at the old house and your ex (AG) was sitting in there waiting on you and said that you'll was about to go out. So i figured that you was getting ready like you do now so we sat there and talked for awhile and then you came into the living room but when you came down the hall you had on a skirt and heels and you was walking. I was so excited and surprised cause I didn't know that you could do that and I just cried and cried cause I was so happy for you. I really pray that you will 1 day be able to get up and walk again.