CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Friday, June 13, 2008

Can I Get A Ride?

Family is going to the ATL. Initially I was apprehensive and wasn't sure that was a trip I wanted to take. Well, this morning I awake and my mom tells me she's no longer going as planned. I'm a little relieved, is that selfish? I hope not. Well, hours later, the sister informs me that my mom is in fact going as planned. The plans have changed again. Now get this, I DO want to go. I haven't taken a trip in a minute and I do believe that I'm long overdue for one. So, should I inform everyone that I do desire to go or just count my losses and catch the next train outta here. Either way, I just wanna get a ride to somewhere......and soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will make a promise to you; i will give you a ride to wherever you wish. You just have to trust me to do for you what you feel that noone else can [other than those closer to you]. Just say the word and "POOF", we're gone. p.s.- u have to take the electric one, i aint pushing!!!

Anonymous said...

yes u CAN push, hooker