CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Am Having Sensory Overload

I know that I don't have ADHD or anything of that sort, but right about now I could be a candidate for prescription. There are TOO many things going on at once in this house. I should be used to this by now, but each time there is a house full of people I am shocked by the noise that erupts.

To start things off, someone is singing loudly, really loud. The girls are running from the front to the back. Only God knows why. Someone else hasn't been taught how to properly close a door, because every time they pass through that back door they SLAM it. Someone else decides to vacuum. Why does it take sooo long to vacuum? Oh, and not to leave KeWan out, he's crying. Guess he wants to be heard too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I have really laughed. The singing was my birthday song from kris and pooh. Now you already know how that house gets really, really loud all the time. You think it's loud now, wait til August when everyone is there.

Anonymous said...

Yeah wait until August, when we pull up the list. HA HA