CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Monday, June 9, 2008

Feelings...It Is What It Is

I saw this meme on http://www.musingsofahousewife.com/musings_of_a_housewife/its_all_about_meme/index.html

I thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to complete it. Yes, I will be completing more of these in the future and updating this one.

RELUCTANT to lend someone money who is asking to borrow it.

EXCITED that I'll be teaching again in about 2 months.

WORRIED about my father's upcoming surgery.

WONDERING if I'll ever walk again?

RELIEVED to know that if I don't, I'll be okay.

CERTAIN that I'm loved.

CAUTIOUS about showing my true feelings...someone may get hurt.

HAPPY my brother will be home soon.

LOVE candy...basically all kinds.

ADORE my nephew. HE'S SO SWEET.

GRATEFUL that my family is alive and healthy.

0 comments: