CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Friday, October 24, 2008

Where, Oh Where?


http://www.friday5.org/

I went here and found this little meme.


Where’s your favorite beach? Because I've only been to one, I would have to say the one on the coast of MS.
Where’s your favorite place to spend money? Anywhere clothing are present. LOL
Where’s a good place to watch people? Sitting in a parking lot.
Where’s a good place to be totally alone? On your back porch or deck.
Where’s a place outside of work (or school) where you’re likely to run into people from work (or school)? Probably the mall or church.

Thanks for participating and have a great weekend, wherever you spend it

4 comments:

Dogwithnobrain said...

Thanks For Stopping By Kimmie - Isn't it strange how we use these Blogs to track our feelings and then they morph into something else.

I was quite ill IN 2003/2004 and had a hysterectomy, I started my blog to chart that, and now it has become my diary and a vent for any steam which needs to be let off.

I hope life is good to you, and you get your masters.... I don't doubt that you will.

Take Care, helen

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hey, Kimmie ~ thanks for commenting today on my blog. There's no place quite so peaceful as the back porch/deck, is there?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie~ Glad you stopped by my meme blog. I linked to your blog and once I started reading, I couldn't stop. My husband has been a quadriplegic for 36 yrs.(diving accident in '72 at age 14) so I know the mental and physical battles you've been going through. I can tell you from experience that your life still can and will be what you make it. I wish you only happiness. Your positive attitude is going to be such a blessing to you.

Take care,
Vicki

Elle Dubya said...

captivating story you have...

I nearly put down "church" as one of my favorite people watching places. The parking lot at church is another one!