CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Pills and My Mood

I started back, after a long hiatus, taking medicine that had been prescribed to me. Now I probably didn't need to stop in the first place, but that is a mute point now. I did it and I'm now trying to correct that wrong. Anyway, I've been taking my pills for about a month now and I tell you, either my mind is playing tricks on me or these pills are really bringing me down. I joked that I would need to start taking uppers because I'm feeling down so much. My current state of mind is mixed. My nerves are "shot". I've been very irritated and I can't seem to shake these feelings and moods. I don't know what I'm going to do about these feelings, but something has to give. I hope I don't have to give up my medicine....again.

0 comments: