CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Physical Therapy

I'm trying to be proactive in my life and trying to "get back on the ball." I started physical therapy Monday. I was SO excited. I had therapy while in the hospital and for a short time after coming home, but for the most part, I haven't been doing any type of rehabilitaton in at least a year. That is bad, but honestly, my head wasn't in it. For reasons unknown, maybe denial or whatever, I just wasn't invested in doing therapy. BUT, the tide has turned. I'm ready, willing and excited about therapy and all that it entails. I pray that I'll not only get stronger, but feelings that were supposedly gone or lost, return to pre-accident status. I'm looking to use this opportunity to resume my road to recovery and have amazingly awesome things happen in my life.

Keep me in your prayers.

0 comments: