CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Know I'm Needed

I talked to one of the teachers at the school and she asked would I be willing to come to the school and assist with the failing students. I informed her that I was told to wait. School has been in session for months now and I have no idea why the principal hasn't contacted me. I know for a fact that I am truly needed, despite the fact that the principal's actions would suggest otherwise. I really want to return, but I HATE, HATE, HATE begging people for things, even if that thing is a job. I may attend the Thanksgiving program and talk to the principal again and remind her that I am available, but until then, I'll wait.

1 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

i'll pray for you about this. Sometimes blocks are a sure sign that you should push into something. You just need wisdom about whether this is one of those times. Sure seems like it is.