CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Therapy Kicked My Butt

Yesterday I had therapy and I'm not sure if my therapist was upset or if we were inevitably moving up in progress, but she worked me and worked me good. I mean, I don't usually sweat and yesterday before we were even halfway through my session, I was sweating as if I was running a marathon. Now sweating may be okay with the normal person, but because of possible autonomic disreflexia, I fear sweating.

The workout to strengthen my biceps was intense and so unexpected. (I'm smiling now because I was wrong when thinking the therapist would not be demanding.) Long after the workout, I was sill feeling its effects and realize I may just be getting stronger and able to control my biceps even more. I look forward to working even harder and getting more back.

0 comments: