CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Newest Find

I love shopping at Wal-Mart and finding great deals, but I'm not one to dart to its shoe dept. in hopes of finding shoes. No, I do my shoe shopping at other stores. Well, Saturday I realized that my Nike's have been rubbing my heels and are causing sores. Let me say, I DON'T need another problem with my body, on my foot or any place for that matter. So, I've decided to retire those Nike's and wear shoes that won't cause me harm. Being paralyzed limits my options as to which shoes I'm willing to wear, not wanting to cause my foot to drop or having enough room to allow my feet to swell, which they will inevitably do.

Anyway, I was in Wal-Mart minding my own business when I saw these boots in the aisle. They were a mix between a clog and those Ugg boots. They were sitting in the aisle calling my name and I was immediately drawn to them. I saw a brown pair and thought "those would not hurt my heel and that makes it a plus, but they're cute and that makes them a MUST-HAVE".

I LOVE shoes, but since my accident I have not had the best of luck with finding ones that are cute and are able to meet my needs as a quad. So when these came into sight, you know I had to jump at this opportunity and buy them in both black and brown. Yes, I got two pair. I'm so excited and can't wait to wear them.

I will post pictures when I'm able to.

1 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Well, get those pics up, girl!