CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hot Flashes and Such

If this is any indication of how summer will be, I'm in for some trouble. The weather over the past couple of days has been in the upper 80s and terribly miserable, in my opinion. It's not supposed to be like this at this time of the year. I don't know what this world is coming to when it's mid-April and it feels like June in this house. And although I do have a problem with the heat, it probably wouldn't be so bad if the occupants of this house would stop turning the AC off when we're here and on when we're away. How backwards is that? Whenever we decide to leave the house, some genius turns the AC on, I suppose in anticipation of our return and wanting it to be cool. But what about when we're in the house, should we just suffer or burn. Don't know what's up with that, maybe I'll ask and just maybe I'll get an answer. But anyway, I don't know what's going on with my body because I'm usually not a hot-tempered person, whatever that means.

0 comments: