CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Attacked

I was aiming to do more writing and posting this month than I had done in the past, but my out-of-town trip kind of interferred. But, I'm back and hopefully can accomplish my goal of writing more often.

The trip was taken kind of on a whim and I along with my parents visited Marchesa and his parents. I had fun, but not even 24 hours into the trip I was attacked. Not by lion, tiger, or bear, but by Marchesa. I love him but I did not appreciate the scratch he left on my temple. Next time he decides he wants a remote control, I will gladly give it up.

Anyway, the trip was okay and I had fun and most importantly, I ate good while away. That's a major bonus. Don't know when I'll return, but know Marchesa, I'll be back.

Oh, I almost forgot. I went shopping and bought some new shoes.

0 comments: