CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm Late....As Usual

I know it's a bit late, but this is my first post of '09, so I must say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Last year went by extremely fast, in my opinion, but I'm glad it's over with and into another one. I must say, this year kinda got off to a rough start for me and I'm only eight days in. Now, if I can't do anything, I think I can tolerate pain. I mean, I usually hurt daily, but without complaint. But, I hope these past few days isn't an indicator for what's ahead for me this year.

For starters, my wisdom teeth decided to make an appearance this year, and we all know how painful a toothache is. I mean I was hurting so badly that I called for a dentist. This even surprised me, but that is what pain will do to you.

I also was tricked because I thought that if I started back taking my medicine, I would stop all this weird sweating that's doing a number on my hair. But noooo, I'm still sweating and in essence, going to the beauty shop in vain. But I did make an appointment and hopefully two weeks from now, I'll know why I've been sweating and ended it, too.

I know I haven't written much, but I'm tired now. I'll be back real soon.

0 comments: