CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Doctors, Doctors, Doctors

I've said before that I HATE, HATE, HATE going to the doctor, hospital, or anyplace of that nature. Yesterday I went to the doctor to check on this sweating that has been happening. Well, what do you know, I didn't see my neurosurgeon, but rather a nurse practitioner and I must say she was extremely nice and I may have found a new doctor..lol.

Well, after seeing the doctor, I found out today that I have even more doctor to go to. Because I can't tell if something is hurting on me, tests are needed to confirm that I'm healthy and okay. I now have bone scans and other tests scheduled for later this week. I'm not scared or anything, which is surprising. I just want to find out why I've been sweating and get my heel healed. I also had blood work done and I found out the best needle for me, the butterfly.

I hope everything's okay with me and this has taught me to pay close attention to my body and when something changes, take note and get it checked out.

0 comments: