CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Things I Want to Accomplish This Year

We are 2 days into a new year and a new decade. The last year a lot of things happened that made me smile, cry and shake my head in disbelief. I'm not big on doing resolutions, so I figured I would just create a list of things I want to accomplish this year.

Okay, here goes, in no particular order:

  1. Teach my class every sabbath.
  2. Visit my friends who are out of state.
  3. Attend GC
  4. Take my mom to a parade. (She has a fascination with parades.)
  5. Visit my friends in the state that I didn't hang out with in '09.
  6. Make a list of things to do and have my siblings compose one with me.
  7. Go out at least 3 times a week.
  8. Try at least 1 recipe found on FoodNetwork, at least once a month.
  9. Prepare for a cruise in 2011.
  10. Get back in the classroom, in some capacity.
  11. Study the Bible more.
  12. Plan a party for my grandma.
  13. Write on this blog at least 4-5 times a week.
  14. Organize a church clean-up.
  15. Organize a youth program

0 comments: