CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Monday, January 11, 2010

Being Tested

Even before I awake the devil is plotting, but with listening to the Holy Spirit I was able to prevail.

I was awakened this morning by loud talking. Both my parents were on phone calls and they were absolutely talking too loud, in my opinion. My first reaction was to yell and complain, but I thought about it and listened to the Holy Spirit as it told me to calm down and look at the positive. The positive was that my mom was helping someone and my dad wasn't even on the phone long enough to complain about it.

It was so hard to push those feelings aside, but with daily listening and OBEYING I pray it will get better, even to the point that it's not an issue with me.

I will continue to pray and spend time in the WORD.

0 comments: