CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Friday, March 6, 2009

I Should Sell My Blood and Urine on the Street

I've been writing about my doctor visits and how they've been going and everything, but nothing prepared me for this. In January I went to see my doctor and got a nurse instead. It was okay because she was really nice. But anyway, I got the bill from that office visit and it was $600.00. "What is wrong with these people", was my first thought. I called the business office because I knew there had to be a mistake, I hadn't done anything there besides give blood and pee in a cup. I talked to the representative and was informed that this was no mistake, they were indeed charging me 600.00 for "lab work". That lab work included testing blood and urine. I'm totally shocked. Who would've thought that blood and urine would cost sooo much. At this price, I should be selling my clean urine on the street. This is ridiculous and makes absolutely no sense.

0 comments: