CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've Been On Vacay

But apparently not from therapy. Therapy is going really well. Yes, my therapist is still whooping my butt, but I guess it's all okay.

On another note:
A lot of people have been asking me lately "if I'm going to return to the classroom" and for some unknown reason I'm having doubts. Well, not exactly doubt, but a hesitation to return to the elementary classroom. I now wrestle with the idea of applying for a job at the college level. Don't get me wrong, I love children and would love to return to them, but I feel I have too many limitations to adequately provide them the educational experience they deserve. At the college level I feel as if I won't be a hindrance on people because of the area I would agree to teach in. And if not the college level, maybe middle or high school. I haven't made a decision as to what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, but I do hope I'm happy and fulfilled.

0 comments: