CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Early Present

I really don't view myself as a person who wants for a lot of material things, though some would disagree pre-accident. I feel as if I'm very content with what I have. With that said, I got the BEST PRESENT EVER Monday. Wanna know what it was? Okay, it's nothing big, but it made my day, made me smile and I was soooooo excited.

Let me get to the big reveal. With my mom's, sister's and brother's help, my bedroom was cleaned from top to bottom. No, it wasn't nasty or anything, it was just really unorganized. I had not done a good job of organizing and finding a place to store things in such a long time, that things had started finding a home any place that it landed and that fact was bothering me. Well, I was tired of the mess and my family came to the rescue. I now have more space and my room feels more relaxing. A big thanks to my peeps. No need to get me anything, I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: