CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY SEXY NAME

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Procrastination Is My Strong Suit

Now I'm not one to advocate procrastination, but it seems I am very good at it. I guess I've spent years perfecting it. Why the subject of procrastination, you ask? Well, honestly it's because I'm ready to return to the classroom, but my principal hasn't called me in yet. I don't have a clue as to what's taking her so long. I know what role I'm to play this year in the classroom, but I think she doesn't trust my capabilities since my accident. This year I'm to be a tutor, helping students who read below grade level. Well, I'm excited about returning and teaching and making a difference, but aside from the principal not calling me already, I can't legally teach at this present moment.

I know, I know...I haven't gotten my updated license from the state. No, they haven't sent it, but it's only because I haven't mailed it. I have the completed package sitting on my dresser ready to be stamped and mailed. But me, being the queen of the dreaded P, haven't "gotten around to it."

Okay lightbulb, writing this post has made me realize how this all sounds, seems like I'm crazy, and I'm determined to mail it tomorrow. YAAAYYYY. With that said, I will be ready when I'm called to return to my passion, teaching.

0 comments: